Conference & AGM
N.A.P.P. 2018 Annual Conference
Each year the Association holds a National Conference that includes the Annual General Meeting of
the Association. This takes place in a different part of the UK each year. N.A.P.P.
Annual Conferences are ideal for established PPGs who want to share ideas, and for newly
formed PPGs who want to learn from more experienced Groups.
They are also helpful for practices who are thinking of getting started with a PPG.
The 2018 Annual Conference and AGM will take place on Saturday, 09 June 2018
Nottingham Belfry Hotel
2018 will be our Ruby Anniversary Conference
The theme will be:
“40 years of patient engagement: What next?”
- Keynote speech: Professor Mayur Lakhani, President of Royal College of GPs
- Keynote speech: Professor Helen Stokes Lampard, RCGP Chair “Loneliness and health
- Choose two workshops form four on offer. Topics tba
- Closing remarks: Professor Sir Denis Pereira Gray, N.A.P.P. Patron
- Networking with PPG colleagues, practice managers, GPs, practice nurses and Clinical Commissioning Group Patient engagement staff
- Opportunities for NAPP PPG members to share ideas and learn.
- Limited places and up to 2 delegates per PPG.
The Draft programme also includes a panel session, the popular Soapbox session, presentation of the Corkill Award to the winners of the PPG of the Year.
N.A.P.P.’s Annual General Meeting will be held at 4.15pm when the conference has ended.
Download the Registration Form here.
Book Your Place - 25% reduced rates for N.A.P.P. members Further reductions for “Early Bird” reservations confirmed by April 23rd
Registration is initially restricted to a maximum of two delegates per organisation and places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
Exhibition: Exhibitors should contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information
Videos from our 2017 conference are available